• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vampires roasting on an open fire...

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
I have been working on my d20 to WoD converter (specifically the 20th Anniversary Vampire the Masquerade Edition), so here is an early Halloween present for all you darklings:

Great Wyrm Red Dragon
Physical: Str 10, Dex 3, Sta 7
Mental: Per 6, Int, 6, Wits 4
Social: Cha 6, Man 6, App 7

Talents: Alertness 9, Athletics 2, Awareness 4, Brawl 12, Empathy 9, Intimidation 9, Leadership 9, Subterfuge 9
Skills: Etiquette 9, Firearms 6, Larceny 3
Knowledges: Academics 9, Investigation 9, Occult 4
Unspent: 17 (Place on skills not listed, none should be higher than 4)

Attack: Claw (Brawl) +4L, Bite (Brawl) +5L, Wing Slap +3B, Tail Slap +2B, Fire Breath (Firearms) +15A (can be dodged with Dex + Athletics, if the character has already taken an action he may dodge by spending a willpower point and taking a -2 penalty to his die pool. Also since the damage is so high allow soak without fortitude at difficulty 8)

Soak: Bashing 20, Lethal 20, Aggravated 20, Magic Resistance 6 (treat as Arete or Thaumaturgical Countermagick for countering magic).

Special: Immune to fire, takes aggravated from cold damage, Can turn into human form 3 times per day.

Disciplines: Auspex 6 (Clairvoyance), Celerity 5 (for claw/claw/bite/wing slap/tail slap combo only), Dominate 2, Protean 1, Presence 3, Thaumaturgy 5 (Hands of Destruction 5, Movement of the Mind 5, Path of Conjuring 5, Path of Corruption 5, Weather Control 5; Rituals: (Level 1) Bind the Accusing Tongue, Devil’s Touch, Illuminate the Trail of Prey, Widow’s Spite, (Level 2): Donning the Mask of Shaodws, Eyes of the Night Hawk, Recure of the Homeland, (Level 3): Clinging of the Insect, Flesh of Fiery Touch, Incorporeal Passage, Mirror of Second Sight, (Level 4): Bone of Lies, Ward vs. Kindred, (Level 5): Blood Contract, Enchant Talisman)

Health Levels: Bruised (x6), Hurt -1 (x6), Injured -1 (x6), Wounded -2 (x6), Mauled -2 (x5), Crippled -5 (x5), Incapacitated (x5)

Last edited:

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
So? Sometimes I like to tell a story without having to deal with PCs who can survive suborbital drops nor ones who been "built" from the web instead of being personalized characters. Sometimes I don't and I like having my builds and being able to survive swimming in hot lava. This is a case of the former.

And yes, I own a copy. It's somewhere and I'm not really at all bothered to look for it not when I have such excellent games such as Exalted, Trinity, Vampire the Masquerade, and the (new) World of Darkness which are almost always next to my desk.

Last edited:

Remove ads