• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E UPDATE on 4e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Screampunk

First Post
Numion said:
That kinda troll isn't going to fly. It'd just get deleted. A little more finesse is warranted. I, like you, was surprised that the first thread had the steam it did, because the premise was just insane. Just goes to show that the trolling succeeded. You cant get those kind of responded with simply stating "3.5 SUXXORS BUT I R0xx0R5!"

Well, on RPGnet you can. :D

I don't understand what some folks are getting all bent out of shape about. I thought it was funny. That's just me, tho. I also enjoyed GIGLI.

;)

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
The bad part of this joke is not that he pulled it, but that it was too credible....

I can actually see how such a game as he described could be designed. It would not be a straight CCG type of game, but it is possible to design it somewhat along the lines as described.

Even scarier is the thought that Hasbro/WotC exacs might actually think something along those lines might actually work and be accepted. :D

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
One satirical post, and already people are at each others' throats. Sheesh.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads