• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

KenHood

First Post
//The title of the adventure was 'Downwards Bound'--and the idea is truly, truly surreal and messed-up, probably more so than TURTLEDOME! I figured it would be the 'next logical step' if you guys wanted to do another TURTLEDOME! fight.

So...

I've got one vote for making this the Final Battle.//

weldon

Explorer
//To be (overly?) clear, I'm voting for ending the adventure at the completion of the current encounter and then starting a new adventure with a continuation of the story line from TURTLEDOME! - Something like the underground dungeon crawl through the sewers of Daunton that was alluded to earlier, but with a full party filled out with replacements recruited from the tavern.//

fireinthedust

Explorer
//boy howdy! I'm great at being dark and moody, great I tells ya! Hmmm, I wonder what show tunes I should get Driven to sing to bring out his dark and moodiness...

KenHood

First Post
//Excellent! We're set. Update coming soon. I've got an assignment that needs finishing, then I'll have enough free time for a re-cap and re-boot.//

Last edited:

Remove ads