• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TSR TSR CON is running at the same time as Gary Con in Lake Geneva

Zardnaar

Legend
I made jam from my redcurrants, and it was some of the best jam I've ever had. Perfect balance of tart and sweet.

They're sweeter than black currents.

Juice.

IMG_20220107_064433.jpg to

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Wouldn't it be awful if their deliberate flouting of Covid precautions wound up getting one of the remaining old-school legends who attend GaryCon sick, like Dave Wesely, Tim Kask, Darlene, or Mike Carr? Gods forfend, but it's not implausible.

Oh, Jesus. I certainly hope this doesn't happen but you're right - it's not implausible. :(

Very minor rumor update: Someone on the TSR Discord (not Michael) said that people who sign up to play SF:NG at TSR Con will get a copy of the game included in the $100 game ticket. I can't confirm where this news came from; Michael has been MIA for a while now, and it seems like when he's around he won't answer any questions about Star Frontiers.

Another minor rumor update: Some posts about SF:NG have disappeared from the TSR Discord. One removed post was a user asking questions about SF:NG and if it was based on d20 Modern. Another removed post was a user saying that TSR was refusing to publish PDFs of their games. Interestingly, many other unanswered questions about SFNG remain, but go unanswered. AFAIK, @TSR-Hobbies hasn't posted on the Discord since announcing TSR Con.

C&P from Discord (formatted, with names removed):
Original message was deleted

[user redacted]

01/07/2022
No offense, but official confirmation from the publishers would be nice.

[user redacted]

01/07/2022
Did my question get deleted? Really?

[user redacted]

01/07/2022
Well I don't see my origial question either, but whatever. I've moved on from that.

Remove ads