• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To my players and GM's and everyone else.

Timothy

First Post
I haven't been active much the last week, this was mainly because I had tentams, and I studied a lot. I have a holiday coming now, but it is planned full, so I doubt I'm going to have much time to check in everyday and I can see a couple of days allready where logging in isn't going to happen at all.

I'll try to at least keep my games: GG and GC running. GO:H can run on it's own, the heroes have free reign to their actions, just don't go assaulting the bad guys yet.

All my games in developement are on hold and will start as soon as things settle down, which should be after my birthday on the 5th of march.

Any GM's that have a lot of trouble with me being inactive can do as they wish. Kitana, I understand if I become an NPC in Gangs of Texas.

I'm very sorry, and I know this post is very ironic (in bad way) because I posted the Do you have a duty to game thread.

Well I'm off to bed, I'm sorry, and I'll see you guys around. although less for now.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Ah

well I understand by life getting busy, mine is taking a huge turn for the busy busy right now.

I'll autopilot Misty for now (insta-NPC) unti you can or want to come back to GoT.

ttyl !

Timothy

First Post
Seems like my hectic schedule will keep on till next thursday, see you all then.

In response to TFO:

Voornamelijk leren ja, ik moet nog wat cijfers ophalen wil ik een beetje gunstig mijn Centraal Schriftelijk ingaan.

Remove ads