• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

THINGS THAT AMUSE ME........

Without too much prelogue...... My son and I got talking about DnD and the strange things that happen.

The newest....

What if a Colossal T-Rex named Dracomega Rex (Dragon's End King) had the means to swallow whole huge dragons. Neat concept. Then what it..... it attacked and swallowed a Black Dragon? It would never digest as it is immune to acid. It would either eventually tear free or die from crushing. Then what? The T-rex die of infection as the dead Black dragon decays?

What other strange ideas / results have people thought of in the DnD world?

Richards

Legend
What if a medusa's snake-hair serpents were all wired into her perceptions, so she could see out of each set of eyes at once? She'd have all-around vision and be impossible to flank. (It would also be easier for her to accidentally see her own reflection, as snakes don't have eyelids - but maybe she'd only turn herself to stone if her medusa-eyes caught her own reflection.) She might also keep half of her serpents awake as she slept, giving her a sort of immediate wake-up call in the event of danger.

Likewise, what if a medusa were able to channel a beholder's eyestalk powers into individual hair-serpents? Can you image a medusa who can use a beholder's eye-rays from various strands of her snake-hair? (I actually did this once in a prior campaign, at a location where various magical crossbreeding had been performed.)

Johnathan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads