The Treasure of the Tierra Padre... [Knight Otu Judging]

Pbartender

First Post
Xael said:
Almayce is interested mostly in money, but asks Iggy if he could have the Dragon's skull.

OOC: Actually, you should be asking Rupert for it... The specimen, despite being badly mangled *Cough-Iggy-Cough!* ;), is a great curiosity, and accounts for the vast majority of your reward money.

Xael

First Post
Pbartender said:
OOC: Actually, you should be asking Rupert for it... The specimen, despite being badly mangled *Cough-Iggy-Cough!* ;), is a great curiosity, and accounts for the vast majority of your reward money.

OOC: Bah, didn't the contract just mention items... :p Oh well, Almayce might pester Rupert more than I though, but he doubts that the greedy bastard will give up anything.

Pbartender

First Post
Xael said:
OOC: Bah, didn't the contract just mention items... :p Oh well, Almayce might pester Rupert more than I though, but he doubts that the greedy bastard will give up anything.

"Must you require the original?", Rupert wonders. "The dragon's corpse is the one item you returned with that my curators are simply salivating over."

"If it suits you, I am the patron of a sculptor who could carve an exquisitely detailed facilimile of the entire skeleton for you from the finest ivory... No one would ever know the difference."

Xael

First Post
Pbartender said:
"Must you require the original?", Rupert wonders. "The dragon's corpse is the one item you returned with that my curators are simply salivating over."

"If it suits you, I am the patron of a sculptor who could carve an exquisitely detailed facilimile of the entire skeleton for you from the finest ivory... No one would ever know the difference."

Almayce lets out a loud "Bah!" and gives up the subject.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
OOC Hey guys, just checking old threads, I haven't been on since last September. Since last year, had a child, moved, settled into a new job, and appearently blew off this adventure. Bummer for me, but after having gotten screwed by Hobbes on another thread and with this one getting a slow start, I felt things weren't going quickly enough. I apologize however for not saying good bye and leaving everyone hanging.

Anyway, glad to see that this thread has done well and happy to see everyone enjoying themselves. Er, if you forgot who I am, I am the wizard in the first few threads of this adventure. Anyway, I still have faith that playing-by-post can be fun so I may come back and play one out completely, but I will have to grill the DM first, just to make sure that they are serious about running and finishing an adventure. If your wondering what I am talking about, check out the Dealing with hoolgans module.

Anyway, game on.

Remove ads