• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
There is literally nothing in all of pizza news that would make me happier than Pizza Hut allowing special orders of Anchovy and Pineapple pizza. I would never order it, but everyone complaining about missing all of its nuance and flavor being given an excuse to just go eat that and talk about it in an Anchovy and Pineapple forum would be glorious. Heck, I would probably even donate to a funding campaign to help them take advantage of it if I thought it would work.

Last edited:

Scribe

Legend
I feel like New Phyrexia Phyrexian's were probably perfect villians. I'm not sure there is a better example, I'll have to think on this.

If a plastic figurine is all it takes to make you blow your fuse, you should maybe talk to someone about that. It can't be good for your blood pressure.
I can tell you've never stepped on one of GW's pointier sculpts while barefoot. Lego bricks and d4s have nothing on hard styrene with more spikes than a porcupine.
I'd suggest also talking to either an electrician or some one who can do an exorcist because a blown fuse is no joke.
Outed himself as an android duplicate would be my guess.

Remove ads