• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World IRON DM 2019 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Rune

Once A Fool
@lowkey13:

That...actually looks pretty great. I hope you repost it to the other thread at some point. I’m gonna want to read that again someday.

Wisdom Seeker

Wandering Warrior
I got swamped this week, so I wasn't able to respond, and I definitely don't want to jump into the middle of the new judgment. I still think @Iron Sky had the better adventure: He had a more unique setting and used the elements in a way I thought was very innovative (I'm sorry for using a buzzword here, but the word fits). Thank you all for hosting me, I appreciate the feedback, and I'm definitely going to be taking notes on adventure design. I don't usually design adventures in a traditional sense, but this kind of exercise helped me think on my feet. I have a ton of ideas bubbling up for a different kind of challenge, so while I don't think I'll make a return for IronDM, I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this contest and future iterations.

tglassy

Adventurer
Oh no! I didn't notice this had started! I was moving when it was announced, and haven't been in the General Thread very much. I assume it's too late to join, if y'all are already in round 2?

Rune

Once A Fool
Oh no! I didn't notice this had started! I was moving when it was announced, and haven't been in the General Thread very much. I assume it's too late to join, if y'all are already in round 2?

I’m afraid so. I think the new boards messed up notifications, too, so you might want to check your settings and verify you get them for next year.

Although I still can’t figure out a way to get email notification from an @ summons. Which is, of course, the feature that needs it most.

Remove ads