• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dance of Souls

Knight Otu

First Post
Oompha. Reposting this to the wiki will have to wait until tomorrow, when I have time to properly reformat this. A few notes:
I seem to have lost the Knowledge DCs for the Dance and for the Talon. I'll see if I can recreate them.
I might post maps for the Keep of Bloodstained Dreams, but I find that I dislike some established details. Fortunately, I've provided an explanation for why these details may change. ;)
I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't get to write more Bloodtained Dreams. Then again, with their recent adventure, Beamer and Banion probably are developing a fear of dreams anyway. :p

Xaov

First Post
heh Its hard to believe how long ago this game started. I regret having to take a break from enworld for the time I did. I really enjoyed this game had a good story good dm, good players that imo really worked out well together. That whole thing with the Bloodstained dreams was pretty cool I have to say. Wouldn't have minded getting a chance to delve more into that topic.

Heh sorry for resurrecting this thread I couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic when I saw this.

You were/are a good DM Otu. Glad to play with you.

Knight Otu

First Post
Long time no see, Xaov! Nice to see you. :)
As I said a few times, I'd like to revisit some of the stuff I've introduced in my adventures, but currently any adventure I'd run would be small-scale and preferrably short. Maybe, maybe...
Anyway, due to the length of this thread, if you want to talk about the game, the General Discussion thread would be the best. :)

Xaov

First Post
Hey Knight it has been a long time. Good to see you too.

Yeah you are probably right. I just happened to see this adventure in the character tracking and interface thread and found myself drawn to see why it was. Then I read through it again and got nostalgic. heh off to the general discussion thread I go.

Page 22 and still no thread.... curse this game being concluded so long ago.

Last edited:

Remove ads