• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes,

Burne finally got of his high horse... Don't like that greedy guy. By now the party's really a lot stronger than those characters!!!

Go rock, Knights of the Silver Quill. And if Burne makes trouble, throw HIM out. :D

Regards,

MasterOfHeaven

First Post
I wouldn't be so sure that the party is more powerful than Burne and Rufus. They are pretty tough. Regardless, it looks like the party is going to get some (desperately needed) help at last.

Wee Jas

First Post
We are so tough. We would destroy Burne and Rufus in 3 rounds.. That's it Doc.. make them Evil!!

Heck, we will even fight fair.. Dartan and I vs. Burne and Rufus

Dawn

First Post
Burne and Rufus can provide cannon fodder. And then with them out of the way, the Knights can become the rulers of Hommlet!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Sorry to anyone who's been waiting for updates, but I didn't have enough time at work today to write up a significant portion of the story to put up... and straight after work I'm driving to Massachussetts for the night. So- no new updates on the story until tomorrow, noon, at the earliest.

The tease blurb:
The party regroup with Elmo and several of the old heroes of Hommlet. They hold a meeting in Verbobonc, and are interrupted by an old enemy. The Knights flee Verbobonc and return to the Temple of Elemental Evil.

See you all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads