• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
ROUND 5

(OOC: Karl didn't actually hear anything about a key. But we'll just say that this happened:)

Tibard sees the clothes rustle on Karl, and then the piping, "Not this one!" The wise dwarf quickly figures out what's going on. "They're looking for the key!" he shouts to his companions.

Karl asks "What key is being spoken of?" as he runs into the tower to join Tibard. The dwarf replies, "The key to the box they stole from us. They must not be able to open it."

(OOC: Also, you didn't actually give mechanical actions for Karl or Jamilee. So... is Karl moving into the tower? What square? Is Jamilee running forward? How many feet, to what square? Are they delaying?)

(OOG: Ha Long Bay is gorgeous, I highly recommend taking an overnight cruise, if you ever get a chance to visit Vietnam.)

(OOC: Waiting on input from Scott.

pneumatik, are you back yet? If not, no worries, I'll keep NPCing Tibard.)

Code:
[b]Initiative:[/b]
[i]Fiddler     [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (???))
[i]Dancer      [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (???, near Karl somewhere)
[i]Third       [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (???)
[i]Christopher [/i][color=green][4/4   HP][/color] (10' up (2/F), weak)
[i]Tibard      [/i][color=green][11/11 HP][/color] (30' up (4/F))
[i]Reis        [/i][color=green][11/16 HP][/color] (10' up (2/F))
[i]Jamilee     [/i][color=green][9/15  HP][/color]
[i]Karl        [/i][color=green][15/15 HP][/color] (entangled, 40' up (roof))

Code:
[b]Conditions and Effects[/b]
Weak (-4 Dex & Str): Christopher (ends 5 rounds after leaving the cloud)
Shaken: Fiddler (-2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks)
[url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/entangle.htm]Entangled[/url]: [url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#entangled]entangled[/url], move at half speed, can't hustle/run, -2 penalty on attack rolls, -4 Dex, DC 15+Spell Level concentration to cast a spell, DC 20 Str or Escape Artist breaks.

Code:
Legend:
* Ja - Jamilee
* K - Karl
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* C - Christopher
* D - Dancer
* F - Fiddler
* Th - Third 
* Road/Grass - (normal movement)
* Shadowy Grass - dense brush (half movement)
* Green translucence (atop the tower) - entangle effect (half movement)
* Gray translucence - smoke effect

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, here comes a post!

... sorry, need to look at the fotos first. Just out of curiosity, how did those stone spire formations come to be that are in the ocean there and along a few other south east Asian coast lands? ...

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"So WHO Has the key?" Asks Karl and he moves toward the steps that lead down. He moves a full round of movement, expecting the Dwarf to keep up.

Heading for terra firma.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Tibard suddenly spins and looks suspiciously at Karl. "Why do you want to know?" He shakes his head, "No, there's no time for this. They might be listening. Go!" Tibard closes the trapdoor to the roof and latches it from the inside.

Karl dashes downstairs.

Jamilee... (Scott, action for Jamilee?)

(OOG: re: the rock formations, lmgtfy)

Scott DeWar

Jamilee would probably do a quick run around the tower looking for a target. seeing none she would start up the stairs.

Remove ads