Tests and Trials (Manzanita Judging)

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin stops his retreat and looks at his mates, not sure how to respond to these latest statements. He motions his companions closer, calling out to the loggers as they approach, "Y'all may want to wait a moment before heading after your men."

After the others gather around, Devlin adresses them, "Well, I'm outta bluffs. Anyone else have a suggestion?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOG: I am still here. I have had exams and related pre-winter break stress, so I decided to not spark this thread back up on my own volition. I do not want it to stop, by no means, but I'll be keeping my own posting to a very little for the next week, at least until friday. Then school's out and I'm free. Sorry for the lack of communication.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOG: Yes, a variety of things are keeping me quite busy. I'm having enough trouble just playing one character. I'm going out of town for Christmas and New Year's Eve, coming up soon. So perhaps it would be best, as Enkhidu suggests, to press pause until... Monday, January 3rd? If the rest of us want to keep going, I'll push things along as best I can, but that's when my life gets easier.

Dungannon

First Post
Follow Up

Here's the XP rewards for this adventure, originally lost in the crash.
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Here are my calculations, which I have posted on the DM quest thread.

XP Awards:
Luthiel - 1665 XP
Garrit - 1610 XP
Jasper - 1590 XP
Malen - 1530 XP
Cryndo - 1470 XP
Devlin - 2670 XP

Remove ads