Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Walking Dad

First Post
"Thank you very much. This is my first time in this tavern. I hope I did everything alright. I am Midias, as I just said. Can I know your name?" Midias says to the half elf, relieved that he can finally drop his backpack to the ground.

Boddynock

First Post
While the slight elf with the amber hair is waiting for his ale, a serving wench comes up to him, smiles reassuringly and says to him, "You need to announce yourself to the room - name and, if you like, profession. It's one of the few things Joe insists on in here."

Until he does, he won't get his drink. Once he does, Joe pours for him and says, "Here you go. On the house. They're all on the house!"

Errandir

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the lapse there. Consider this as being in the middle of my other post, before he gets his drink.

The half-elf colors slightly, and after thanking the barmaid, turns to the room uncertainly and says, "Ries Moinnael... I don't have much of a profession, yet, but I suppose you could call me a ranger..." Still somewhat embarrassed, he turns to take his drink and walks stiffly away from the bar to find a seat.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Thank you very much. This is my first time in this tavern. I hope I did everything alright. I am Midias, as I just said. Can I know your name?" Midias says to the half elf, relieved that he can finally drop his backpack to the ground.

"Ciprinus Leth'los my friend, You must apology my appearance, I've been adventuring in the wild, lately." As the druid finishes speaking, a hissing sound reminded him of a not introduced "person". He smiles and adds "And this is Carpio, my faithful companion" Ciprinus pats the snake curled around his chest.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Uhm, nice to meet you both. Anything else I should do while waiting for a quest?"
Midias asks the druid. While he is not afraid of the snake, it mybe better to keep a bit distance. Just in case...

Halford

First Post
The door opens again and an immaculatly dressed halfling, wearing an intricately embroidered waistcoat, and what appears to be a powdered white wig, hurridly propels himself into the tavern and up towards the bar. He glances around, his eyes falling upon the massive Orc, and lingering as he swallows audibly. A bead of sweat forms upon his bow as he unfurls as scroll with nervous precision loudly clearing his throat.

"Ahem! Patrons of the Red Dragon, on behalf of the Bridgend Merchant's Association I Ped Huffgood - of Huffgood spices, cinnamon currently 25% off - request your assistance! We require a number of doubty adventurers to combat a gang of thieves who have recently begun to assault the honest and upstanding members of our association," Ped glances up from the scroll his eyes narrowing briefly, "and Yarman."

"Those hired will be required to locate apprehend or slay the purportrators and recover any goods possible assuring their return to their rightful owners! Any who agree to undertake this noble task will recieve a initial payment of one hundred gold pieces with a further hundred to come upon completion and twenty percent of the value of any goods returned to Association members. In addition the succesful party members would also be entitled to a lifetime 5% discount from all members of the Bridgend Merchant's Association - which may not be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions."

With that the halfling produces a sack heavy with coin and places it enticeingly upon a table, seating himself after first pulling out a cloth and brushing off the chair. He places a piece of parchment upon the table and withdraws a quill and ink bottle from a belt.

"Any takers?"

Halford

First Post
The halfling squints at Midias,

"Ah, yes quite glory be to Hyrag and such. Now what would your name be good Priest?"

He holds his quill poised looking expectantly up at Midias.

garyh

First Post
The orc walks over to Ped's table, looming over the halfling.

"I am Sarn Irontusk," the orc says. "I will help you, little one."

Remove ads