• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Swarms in real life

Chunklets

First Post
Wasn't there a KotDT where the party got trashed by a squirrel?

Anyway, when I saw the article this morning, my first thought (OK, my second thought; my first was "Go Squirrels!") was "I've got a squirrel living in my back yard. I think I'm going to have to stop smoking back there, and keep the cats indoors..." :)

I, too, eagerly await the statted "Squirrel Swarm." I would launch in and try my hand at it myself, but I'm trying to write a term paper on Ancient Sicilian Greek Rhetoric, and its kind of taking up all my time. Pray for me.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
attachment.php

Gunslinger

First Post
I first realized that squirrels were dangerous a few weeks ago, when I saw a squirrel eating the carcass of a dead bird. While I was walking by it picked the bird by the hole in its chest cavity, and then the squirrel started shaking its head back and forth like a rabid dog.

reveal

Adventurer
Gunslinger said:
I first realized that squirrels were dangerous a few weeks ago, when I saw a squirrel eating the carcass of a dead bird. While I was walking by it picked the bird by the hole in its chest cavity, and then the squirrel started shaking its head back and forth like a rabid dog.

Was it an undead squirrel?

Remove ads