• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Starter adventure

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Wondering if many are planning to use this to start a new LU campaign?

Clearly, lots of reading ahead and thinking it’s most logical way to introduce new LU content. It's not like my group can start playing it immediately in current campaign.

Curious on how many groups plan on rolling this out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
247847087_10159743003258707_6037891588836515405_n.jpg

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I might run it & will definitely look at it but not sure what order of things I'll read first & might jump around a lot in the books till I'm ready to start something :D

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Our current game is high level Eberron Oracle of War series, doubt I’m going to retrofit each PC to LU version. Around 3/4 done, very likely to use some LU monsters though right away though.
Most probable is read up, start new LU game with MoS 😉 when Eberron finishes up.

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Our current game is high level Eberron Oracle of War series, doubt I’m going to retrofit each PC to LU version. Around 3/4 done, very likely to use some LU monsters though right away though.
Most probable is read up, start new LU game with MoS 😉 when Eberron finishes up.
BTW meant to ask will LU adventures and so on be open to be on dmsguild ?

Faolyn

(she/her)
Any 5E adventure is an LU adventure, so technically yes. However our LU content will not be. DMsG demands exclusivity and we have lots of places we sell products.
I assume DriveThruRPG? And where else? So I can send people links.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
@Morrus is there any chance of seeing a ToC/adventure outline tree or similar for the starter adventure? Other than it introducing concepts from LU during the adventure I'm not sure we've seen much about it beyond the KS image for it.

Remove ads