• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Spes Magna Games] Astounding Archetypes: Bloodhand Gang

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Here's the playtest version of Astounding Archetypes: Bloodhand Gang. Presented in the PDF are five archetypes: dragon warrior, jotunkin, telekinetic monk, warp thief, and yo-yo magus (my personal favorite). I originally featured these archetypes on my website. I've tweaked all five a bit here and there, trying to clear up unclear rules, streamline class features, et cetera. I've also put together one villain for each archetype.

I eagerly hope for your feedback, which can be sent to mark at spesmagna dot com. Huzzah!

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I've started to receive feedback on Astounding Archetypes: Bloodhand Gang. Excellent!

Of course, helpful folks who playtest the PDF and/or provide feedback receive credit in the final PDF. They also receive a free copy of the final PDF, providing I have an e-mail address. To further sweeten the incentives, playtesters/feedbackers may also select any single PDF from my on-line catalog to receive for free (again providing I have an e-mail address).

My on-line catalog.

Remove ads