• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

orsal

LEW Judge
Round 11

On the bridge, Semabin and Pendrake each strike another blow against their respective current sparring partners. Both f6 and f2 are now seriously wounded, but alive and kicking.

Eanos has more difficulty, but does manage to hoist himself onto the bridge. The fishman up there, however, sneaks a bite in as he's trying to slip by. Attack: 20. Damage: 2 HP to Eanos from f3. "Tumble" check successful against the others.

On the bridge, f6, f3, and f2 try again to bite Semabin, Eanos and Pendrake respectively, but all fail. f8 scoots up onto the bridge behind Eanos but is similarly unsuccessful trying to bite the monk. From the water, f5 and f7 try to attack Pendrake and Eanos respectively, but also with no success.

Eanos may take an attack of opportunity on f8.

Enemy attack rolls: f3 4, f6 16, f8 16, f2 9, f5 9, f7 8.

Code:
water         f7       f5       water
bridge --- f8 E  f3 f2 P  S  f6  --- bridge

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
...and with that, the fishman climbing onto the bridge is disabled, and stops climbing. I deem climbing, even a simple act of scurrying onto the bridge, to be strenuous.

With that, the fishman slowly swims back down undersea.

And then there were five..

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: is semabin doing a Bard's morale thing? I can't remember. just to be sure I will use the same numbers as my last attack.

Pendrake realizes that the battle could still either way, so he continues with what he knos to work. He attacks Fish devil 2:

1d20+9=16, 1d8+5=12

with a quick skillful stab the longsword enters between the scales sliceing through muscle tissue

orsal

LEW Judge
Eanos and Semabin both apply the fatal touch to their respective adversaries. Pendrake misses, but with four of their associates dead and a fifth disabled, the remaining fishmen dive back into the water and retreat to the depths.

End of combat, unless you want to chase them down below.

What now?

Remove ads