• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar nods at Siobhan's sentiment, "Just don't make me save you two again," he says to Siobhan and Raven. "I can't carry you both for days."

Solange

First Post
OOC: Don't you get to approve or not approve the 6? Lily's 2nd level, not sure if you have 6 3rd levelers though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I've played larger and smaller games, and you would be very wise to keep it to 5 or 6 at the very most. Otherwise, your game will slow to a crawl unless you apply harsh methods for NPCing characters whose players haven't posted

Also, if you accept lots of players and keep everything else constant, beware that the treasure will become even lower after divided among many hands)

Solange

First Post
OOC: I'm prefectly ok with sitting out and waiting for another adventure with Lily, so don't worry if you say no. She's not exactly a high thinker. More fire support.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If we want a smaller party, Lily looks like a good choice if only because there isn't quite a full group of 3s around. Plus our group last time lacked fire support, so that would be useful)

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: at the moment inthe thread there are by my count only 4 including lily so She is quite welcome. I wouldl ike one more just becus I am nervous about the party not having 4 3rd levelers. another 2nd level or another 3rdlevel would make me want to start it now.

Lily, wlecome aboard

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The gnome grins widely. "More information for your thesis? That sounds wonderful! I--uh, what would it be about?"

He thrusts out his hand to the dwarf. "I'm Jiminyblivet. Balnibar Jiminyblivet. I'd be more than happy to help a scholar with his research." The smile suddenly falls from his face as a possibility comes to mind. "Um, just not at the expense of my physical, mental, or spiritual integrity... immediately..."

OOC: Dude, you got Yaztromo for your character pic. That's awesome.

Bront

The man with the probe
Moggthegob said:
OOC: at the moment inthe thread there are by my count only 4 including lily so She is quite welcome. I wouldl ike one more just becus I am nervous about the party not having 4 3rd levelers. another 2nd level or another 3rdlevel would make me want to start it now.

Lily, wlecome aboard
OOC: 4 is good for a quicker pace. More works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads