Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaodi

Hero
The figure cocks his head slightly and the corners of his lips turn downwards, but otherwise he says nothing.

Solange

First Post
A short hobgoblin woman with long brown hair cascading over her grey skin walks into the tavern. "I am Kho'Tara. I offer my services as a healer to any in need."

She walks over to the bar, orders a beer, and finds a seat at a table.

Mellubb

First Post
Seeing that there is no longer agression coming from the stranger Links turns back and again sorts his peanuts

Kaodi

Hero
The stranger in the corner slowly examines the other patrons of the bar, as well as the barkeeper Brews.

He takes a particular interest in the double-bladed scimitar carried by Valehandra.

Rubbing his chin, he asks condescendingly, " You know how to use that thing, elf woman? "

Bront

The man with the probe
Kaodi said:
The stranger in the corner slowly examines the other patrons of the bar, as well as the barkeeper Brews.

He takes a particular interest in the double-bladed scimitar carried by Valehandra.

Rubbing his chin, he asks condescendingly, " You know how to use that thing, elf woman? "
"I've know longer than you've been in this world," Valahandra replies.

Kaodi

Hero
The stranger barks a short, cruel laugh, and replies, " That may be, but the power that fills me is far older than any you possess. "

Bront

The man with the probe
Kaodi said:
The stranger barks a short, cruel laugh, and replies, " That may be, but the power that fills me is far older than any you possess. "
Valahandra's eyes glaze over for a moment "You know not of what you speak of."

Her eyes regain focus, and she looks a bit disoriented as she takes a drink.

Mellubb

First Post
Again confused by the tempo of conversation Links turns in his seat to face the people in conversation. "I have seen small halflings wielding large hammers, I see no reason why an Elf could not wield that fancy sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads