• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Search in the Dark

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
End of Combat

[sblock=ooc] well this is the fourth try si it will be short lol [/sblock]

Damon's blow crushes the wolf's skull as it tried to take a bite out of Shinn, as Hralfgar's light blow finished the wolf with the old wound. The last wolf misses Trinham, and then is easliy dispacthed by the party.

You stand in the circle of torch lights dead wolves lying about you,some of your companions hurt by the savage attack.

Galphanore

First Post
Panting, his body trembling with the unleashed fury he was running on as he tries to suppress it Damon drops to his knees next to the wolf, exhausted. He drops the torch on the ground next to him and leans forward to run his hands across the wolf he's just slain's back. "I'm sorry my friend" he says sadly, "you were a fine predator, you just chose the wrong prey this night."

ghostcat

First Post
Once the last wolf is dropped, Trinham just stands there breathing heavily and shaking slightly. "So that's what real combat is like? Not much like training is it?" he says to no one in particular.

Trinham recovers from the combat after a few minutes and notices that a new person has joined the group. Moving near to the stranger he says in a quite voice, so has not to annoy the dwarf even more, "Well meet stranger. Your arrival was most timely. I am called Trinham."

Galphanore

First Post
Damon runs his hand slowly along the wolfs back one further time, then takes a deep, shuddering breath and turns, scooping up the burning torch in one hand, and stands to his full nearly six and a half feet height. "Greetings", Damon says while offering his hand to Trinham, "I am Damon."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] will be NPCing Shinn for a bit anyone know deskjobs e-mail to let him know things are acting better? [/sblock]

[sblock=Damon]As Damon stares at the poor dead wolf he notices that this isn't the first fight the animal was in a fight today. It has recent bite marks on it's leg and back, from some blunt toothed animal like a horse. The wounds may only be an hour or two old. [/sblock]

"Damon wuz its'", the grim dwarf says staring up at the tall man. "Tat old wezzer sent ye alones ta 'inds us?" he continues walking over towards the wound Shinn.

Martomum then cleans and sheathes his sword and looking over the young warriors wounds says, "Wells greens no more."

Galphanore

First Post
Damon turns to Martomum and says, "Yes, I came alone.", then glances back at the dead wolf and turns back to the dwarf and asks, "This missing man, was he mounted?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Martomum leaning over a kneeling Shinn lifts his head. "Whats' id ye says?" the dwarf rumbles. "Mounts, aye the Outers bein on mounts. It be hows, I be trackin' em."

The dwarf starts to turn back to the wound warrior but turns, back quickly to look past Damon. "Turches," he whispers "looks ta be 'eadin tis way too."

ghostcat

First Post
Trinham carefully watches the touches as they approach. At the same time he is preparing to cast a spell, should it prove to be necessary.

Remove ads