• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: FYI: IIRC, when a thread is forked like this one was, the last post of the old thread has a direct link to the new, forked thread. So, your "posts to allow you to find the thread" aren't necessary. (double checked this, and, yes, it is so -- when a thread is forked, the post in the old thread where the fork is made has a link to the new fork.)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
It does indeed, though I have to say, I didn't expect the OOC thread to get this big. We seem to be a chatty lot. I blame Leif. :D
Wha??? :confused: Quiet, mousy little me??? Surely you mistakenly jest!! :D (There are two other lawyers in this game as well, so I'm not the only windbag here. Although I must say that xedr seems to have a leak in his bag of wind, while Lou's wind is just broken.)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
It does indeed, though I have to say, I didn't expect the OOC thread to get this big. We seem to be a chatty lot. I blame Leif. :D

Exactly...just look at that boy's post count. Still a newbie, and got more posts than most folks! :D

Remove ads