• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[RUMORS]Buffy new season... When?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Well, here in France it will be in Fall 2003... but thanks to internet, I can watch the episodes two or three days latter than you the Americans. So my question is, is there already a date for the firts episode of Season 7th?

Last edited:

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
September 24.

And ooh boy, I can't wait to see what happens, All the rumors point to a kick-butt season. But I won't post any here, there are plenty of sites for that

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
ToddSchumacher said:
September 24.

And ooh boy, I can't wait to see what happens, All the rumors point to a kick-butt season. But I won't post any here, there are plenty of sites for that

Thanks a lot!

BTW, could you post some links to those sites? ;)

Crothian

First Post
Sp what rumors have there been that people have heard? Might as well start the annual pre Buffy new Season thread. I was going to wait a week, but a little early only builds excitment that much faster.

So, they ever deny that the Spears chick will be guess staring? They confirm that a few of the episodes will be filmed and take place in England? Any news on a Angel crossover?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Crothian said:
Sp what rumors have there been that people have heard? Might as well start the annual pre Buffy new Season thread. I was going to wait a week, but a little early only builds excitment that much faster.

So, they ever deny that the Spears chick will be guess staring? They confirm that a few of the episodes will be filmed and take place in England? Any news on a Angel crossover?

I think I'm going to place the label SPOILERS in the tread tittle...

Crothian

First Post
Horacio said:

I think I'm going to place the label SPOILERS in the tread tittle...

You might want to also put rumors there as well. These things rarely get confirmed short of actually watching the episodes. :D

So, do you get the episodes the same time we do, or are they delayed for a time?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Crothian said:

You might want to also put rumors there as well. These things rarely get confirmed short of actually watching the episodes. :D

So, do you get the episodes the same time we do, or are they delayed for a time?

[EDIT]I recieve them usually a day after it's broadcasted in the USA :D

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Folks,

Have you folks forgotten the admin's position on piracy?

A thread on rumors for the next season is a fine idea, but stop talking about getting the episodes off the internet.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Umbran said:
Folks,

Have you folks forgotten the admin's position on piracy?

A thread on rumors for the next season is a fine idea, but stop talking about getting the episodes off the internet.

A) I don't consider it piracy, because it's a TV broadcast. I mean, it's like if a friend record it and send me the recording, it's legal.

B) But if it can bother anybody, I'm deleting my post, and let's say I'm able to receive it, o.k.?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Horacio said:
A) I don't consider it piracy, because it's a TV broadcast. I mean, it's like if a friend record it and send me the recording, it's legal.

I should know better than to get into this, but...

What you (or even I) think of it isn't the issue. The authorities enforce the law, not our opinions of the law. :)

The fact is that it is illegal. Making a videotape because you weren't home at the time is "fair use". Kazaa and the like are equivalent to recording the videotape, and offering to make copies for any and all who want it. Rampant duplication of copyrighted material is not legal. The fact that it was broadcast over the airwaves does not put it in the public domain.

It isn't a matter of upsetting readers, or the mods. It's a matter of this being a pretty visible web-site, and of simple good sense.

I will now get off my soapbox. I'm sorry if I preach a bit too much.

In recompense, let me give you a something better than rumor. Confirmed information from the Hollywood Reporter...

[minor spoiler warning!]

There'll be a character we haven't seen in a while returning. Eliza Dushku, who plays Faith, has signed on for 5 episodes in the next season of Buffy, and three episodes of Angel...

Remove ads