• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) replacing Constitution with Energy

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
ça alors! ça ne dure qu'un temps!
we ( according to archeologists ) are living in the 5th Era ( that is, Intensity 11 )

1st Era : intensity 15 uses the system 1x0
2nd Era : intensity 14 uses the system 2x1
3rd Era : intensity 13 uses the system 3x2
4th Era : intensity 12 uses the system 4x3 ===> 4 elements x Cardinal,Fixe,Mutable : Astrology
5th Era : intensity 11 uses the system 5x4 ===> my system that we will call TEMPS temporarily
6th Era : intensity 10 uses the system 6x5 ===> what I call //r parallel rules
7th Era : intensity 9 uses a system like MADEPPS, LICORNE, FASERIP, GAYCOMP
8th Era : intensity 8 uses the system 8x7 ===> old school Physics's 56 elements
etc

ok.
so, the intensity of my work ( Ego reports ) will lead to a great flash ( a VERY great flash ) like that of immaculate conception, which will last, at best, one round.
that's the Tao Of Caine : I will enjoy the priviledges of the Emperor for one mere round, afterwards we will enter the 7th Era ...
:)

le Redoutable

after my crowning, I will give my crown to Loki, who will reign for three milliards years lol
( heh! there has been so much killing nature and beasts that we will have work for at least that long ! )

le Redoutable

Peanut: reason
Banana: youth
Steve: railroad
Spleen: bunny rabbit
Crowning: surely it will be blue and so do I

?Is do we on green or grape? Is very unsorted, yet a flash (a great small flash to swim!)
hey it's not to swim !
it's Levitation for all Mankind
Air will look like water ( due to excess Ozone )

le Redoutable

so, like in 2E's four basic classes we get:

Fighter
Magic-User
Priest
Thief

that decline as
Fm
Fp
Ft
Mf