• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruitment: Wuha an OA game

las

First Post
This is my first time at this and im looking for people to do this one the web.

when making your character. Use the fallowing.
Go to the my race and Wuha to see what you can be.

For those that think this is only in the water your not thinking right. If you whant I can post other races that are in shark world.
Heres some basikes.
Humans= these guys are here.
See my link for others + Classes that could be used.

There are other places in shark world (hint look in plots and places there more info there)

Use 60 points and the table on page 20 of the DMG.

any things odd talk to me. Other wise you can use any thing.

I to will play.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
...spell better, not more well...

Not to be mocking, but Perivas is correct. A poorly worded recruitment doesn't make the reader a confident player.

Greg

las

First Post
Sorry about that but some things im not good at. We all have things we need to work on me its my spelling.

Sorry for my spelling less self ok.

Jeph

Explorer
I dfon't mind spelling, but I do mind that the points for ability you gave us were like double the max in the DMG, and that you didn't post the level we start at. Could you compile the following, and links to any of it that's online?:

- All available races
- All available classes
- All available prestige classes
- A brief description of Wuha (I've read it, but I don't know about anyone else)
- The starting level of the PCs
- The starting gold of the PCs (and maximum for any single item)
- Misc. Stuff (if any)

I, personally, would love to play, but you haven't provided nearly enough info for me to even consider submitting a character.

las

First Post
Itl be at 1st level max GP. As best as you can by. If you read wuha then you should now the races for wuha thats what im going with. If needed ill post the link to the mane shark world thread if you so think it is needed.

By the way al Prc plus the classes that are in the wuha link. There there you gust need to find them. It should be close the the begining of the mane 6 islands.

perivas

First Post
Zhure said:
...spell better, not more well...

Not to be mocking, but Perivas is correct. A poorly worded recruitment doesn't make the reader a confident player.

Greg

I contemplated that point for a while. Colloquially, application of the word "better" would be obvious. But are we describing a verb, whereby an adverb is needed; or is it that an infinitive is a noun? Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

[EMOTE]Runs about, screaming crazily[/EMOTE].

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
Actually, perivas and Zhure, you are both incorrect.

...learned to spell.

...learned to spell correctly.

...learned how to better spell.

All of these would be fine. I find it a tad funny that you both post to either flame or admonish las, yet both of you fall victim to grammatical errors yourself. Isn't that ironic, don't you think? (Man, I can't stand Alanis...) Instead of just flaming las or each other, why don't you offer him some constructive criticism - if it really bothers you so much? I personally don't mind his writing style, it reminds me of trying to decipher a middle english text. :) Like Chaucer, 'cept different.

Back to the thread topic: Sorry las, but I'm already playing in 3 games here, adding a 4th soon and will be running one as well. Good luck with your game, though.

las

First Post
For those that are willing to play.

All wizards stuff made is open so long as you read to see the basik stuff on the link in wuha.

All third pary stuff ( like the Kalamar player's Guide) ill need to lake a look at. So far I have only sean the kalamar player's guide and ill be posting what I think works (not brocken or not worth the effort to use).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads