• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment][PBP] Nightmares Campaign

Paragon Badger

First Post
Sorry, let me explain what's going on.

Every autumn when the weather changes my sinuses go berserk. This year I managed to catch a cold while this was happening. So more or less college and sleep are all I'm doing right now. I think I'm going through internet withdraw ;-) Also, I asked for a character revamp. So in light of these things the start got much pushed back from when I wanted.

I apologize that my health got in the way of things. I'm going to post the game thread now to allow you to desricbe your activites in Silverymoon or do some pre-game roleplaying. I'll make a Out Of Character thread also. If my body is willing I'll post the actual campaign start Weds.

Again sorry about the delay.

Paragon Badger

First Post
Here are the game and out of character threads. Feel free to post starting locations or roleplay your characters discussing the upcoming missions or whatever. I'll try to keep a eye on it in case you want to buy something or do something that requires a DM. Otherwise, I'm going to bed now to sleep off this #@$!ing bug :rolleyes:

Edit- Helps if I post the links, huh? ::Sighs::

Game Thread
OoC Thread

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads