• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruitment for Spelljammer: Starfarers

gamecat

Explorer
I want to start an online SJ game, with 4-6 players. I run a game with the power quotient rounded up than down, so I play with the following rules varients:

- Every creature has another feat, plus everything with a character class has an extra feat, but you must write a little backstory as to why you possess this feat.

- Skill Focus is +3, and can be taken for class skills only.

- Cosmopolitan is no longer limited to waterdhavians and amnians.

- You may use the apprentice rules presented in the DMG for a 1st level multiclass character.

- Start with 500 xp and 500 gp worth of equipment.

- Once a class skill, always a class skill.

- All splatbooks, FRCS, Lords of Darkness, Magic of Faerun, and Oriental adventures may be used to make a character.

- Lastly, You must write a backstory for your character as to why you are on the spelljammer Elegant Interlude, as a passenger or crewman.

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
Right now I am speaking in the name of Gamecat, if you own a copy and can pledge your honesty than he will gladly let it in, Please send Gamecat some minor rules through his e-mail.

novyet

First Post
I might be interested, but may I ask a few questions?
First what kind of ship is the Elegant Interlude?
Second the ruleset you mention from Tarkas Brain Lab IV, where can I find this?
Thirdly (heh sorry for all the questions, I'm at work so my brain is a little addled) what do you mean all creatures and everything with class levels has an extra feat? A bonus feat on top of everything else, just wondering.
Final Question, how will you run this game? Here on the IC forum, irc, pbem?

Thanks for putting up with a ton o' questions! :)

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
What Gamecat is trying to say is that any thing that does not have a character class recieves one extra feat, while anything that has a character class in essence recieves two extra feats.

gamecat

Explorer
novyet said:
I might be interested, but may I ask a few questions?
First what kind of ship is the Elegant Interlude?
Second the ruleset you mention from Tarkas Brain Lab IV, where can I find this?
Thirdly (heh sorry for all the questions, I'm at work so my brain is a little addled) what do you mean all creatures and everything with class levels has an extra feat? A bonus feat on top of everything else, just wondering.
Final Question, how will you run this game? Here on the IC forum, irc, pbem?

Thanks for putting up with a ton o' questions! :)

Elegant Interlude is a 35 ton passenger ship that commonly goes between the Neer (My homebrew sphere) and Toril (FR).

I'm not sure as to Tarkas' URL, but put it into google and It'll pop up.

Peewee (Rheo) explained the feats. He's my right hand.

On IC forum, i hope.

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
First of all I am not peewee, and second I know what you do in your spare time so I am also not your right hand. To qoute Dogma, "Behold, the true an only voice of the one true Gamecat."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads