• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruitment for sharkworld: Wuha game

las

First Post
Thsi is my first time at this and im looking for people to do this one the web.

when making your character. Use the fallowing.
Go to the my race and Wuha to see what you can be.

Use 60 points and the table on page 20 of the DMG.

any things odd talk to me. Other wise you can use any thing.

I to will play.

Last edited:

las

First Post
Here it is.

Cascene
Being an offshoot of humans they spent time on the road for over 100 years, they have recently came to settle again. Being that their origins is still in question. Some writers think they have some long forgotten creatures blood in them, some thing they where bred to be heroes of the people, and some don’t know where they came from but they cant say they aren’t here.
Personality: Being like their human body parts there personality can very from where they are to how they are.
Physical Description: They appear almost human except their eyes have a cat like look to them they have hair that grows down there neck to there shoulders there skin has stripes similar to a tiger but its is the same color as there hair which varies in shades of green. They use all the human age and weight categories.
Relations: They get along as there cousins do they can be nice or be as mean as they feel they haft to be.
Alignment: The tend more to the chaotic alignments but they all have there own out look on life.
Cascene Lands: They seem to be where their kin appear. They don’t seem to have any of there own lands but know one really knows.
Religion: They are like there kin they seem like full blood human here.
Language: They seem to speak the same languages as there human kin.
Names: Their names are as there human kin.
Male Names: Avra, Bela, Bhanar, Hhanji, Grigori, Kamal, Karol, Nicu, Nanak, Thotin Vasile.
Female Names: Abisa Ana, Chiha, Eliza, Fari, Lela, Khoti, Mira, Natasza, Papuza, Prani, Vuma.
Adventurers: The go on adventures for the same resin as there kin.

Cascene Racial Traits
- -2 Strength, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. In there time on the rode they have learn a lot but have become more self centered.
- Medium-Size: As Medium-size creatures, cascene have no special bonuses or penalties.
- Cascene base speed is 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Cascene can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Tribal Heritage: A character must select a tribe from the following list at the time of creation, reflecting her branch of the race.
Bharanda: +2 racial bonus on Spell craft checks. +2 racial bonus on the DCs of all spells cast.
Favored Class: Wu Jen.
Corrara: +2 racial bonus on Open Lock, Sense Motive, Hide and Move Silently checks.
Favored Class: Rogue
Ghanukka: +2 natural armor and +2 to initiative racial bonus of.
Favored Class: Fighter
Masaluk: +2 racial bonus on Intuit Direction, Knowledge (nature), Heal and Profession (herbaism) checks.
Favored Class: Shaman

Thats all that there they where mostly talking balacne and other comments.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
I see you still don't have anyone interested. Perhaps if you offered to run a bit more vanilla game? IE, no homebrew race, etc. It might be too overspecialized to snag interest.

No offense intended, IMHO, YMMV, WWYD, etc etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads