(Proposal) The Green Eyed Lady

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Hmmm... I want to see it complete and written up before I give it a "Yes". Does anyone have a suggestion for a favored weapon?

Spiked Chain or whip sort of fits what KB wanted (unpredictable and artful).

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm giving this a NO, both because the creator is gone (and I don't like working with that), and because the PRC seems ill conceived. The deity itself could probably be salvaged, but I'm thinking that a new unique creation would be better for an opposite to jareth.

orsal

LEW Judge
This goddess seems to have gotten abandoned, shy of approval, when KB quite LEW. Since she's back... do you want to revive the Lady? The proposal is almost complete, needing a favoured weapon, and I'll be ready to approve her, sans PrC, once completed.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
orsal said:
This goddess seems to have gotten abandoned, shy of approval, when KB quite LEW. Since she's back... do you want to revive the Lady? The proposal is almost complete, needing a favoured weapon, and I'll be ready to approve her, sans PrC, once completed.

I'd been thinking about this, myself. The PrC was never meant as a ready proposal but as a starting point, and the feedback I got was, no offense, pretty light on constructive suggestions and heavy on extra a's, so it looks like it won't be improved any time soon. :confused: There also seem to be some underlying flavor issues that I won't go into now, because it would come out all weird.

As for the diety, I like the suggestion of whip as a favored weapon, and I think Chaos is the obvious home plane. For the moment, Pawn of the Lady will simply be a term used to refer to those who seem to get by on good will and blind luck. It is traditionally believed that the Lady favors those who trust Her but abandon those who count on Her. This fine line is one that many high rolling gamblers have lost their life fortunes in misjudging. So,

The Green Eyed Lady
(Lady Luck, The Lady)

Enworldian Lesser Deity
Symbol: A pair of dice
Home Plane: Chaos
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Portfolio: Luck, trickery, games of chance, trust in fate.
Worshipers: Rogues, bards, gamblers, thrill seekers.
Cleric Alignments: N/A (pawns of the lady are C/G or C/N in allignment)
Domains: Chaos, Luck, Protection, Trickery
Favored Weapon: Whip

Remove ads