• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Proliferation of Threads on Same Topic (Martial/Magic, Fighters, etc.)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Which does raise an idle-curiosity question for me: roughly how many reports in total (other than simple spam alerts) do you lot get in the average day?

I haven't ever tried to take a long-term average - my UI doesn't give me a way to count them that isn't arguing-over-pineapple-on-pizza levels of tedious :p

That said, it varies a lot. Weekends are slower. We get more if there's a hot contentious topic, and so on. In this past week or so, it has varied between four and a dozen reports per day.

But right now, it is 9 AM Eastern Time, and there are already 10 reports that have come in, so.... shrug.

aco175

Legend
I like the Thunderdome approach to threads, where two may enter and one may leave. There can be many threads on a topic, but one will become the Master-Blaster and win out in the end. Unless Max is there to break a deal.

Remove ads