• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Problems with Dog House Rules Website?

NMC

Explorer
Has anyone else been having problems with the website for Dog House Rules? Sometimes when I go to it I receive a warning about malware, and at other times I'm taken to a version that seems to be years out of date.

-Nate

Nadaka

First Post
Has anyone else been having problems with the website for Dog House Rules? Sometimes when I go to it I receive a warning about malware, and at other times I'm taken to a version that seems to be years out of date.

-Nate

I can't say that I have as its not something I visit, but I have noticed in incredible amount of internet oddness for the last few days. For instance Yahoo.com homepage and their email browser pages are showing up as containing malware to me.

Fate Lawson

First Post
Hey Nate,

By chance are you using Safari as your web browser?

We've heard of this message popping up for Mac users using Safari.

Otherwise we've been unsuccessful in our attempts to duplicate it on other browsers.

Last edited:

Well, I use Firefox Portable and Avast as my virus scanner, and I just got a popup message from Avast about there being Malware on the site. In case it's not clear, I'm using a PC and not a Mac.

I think this is the first time I've ever had a site trigger that warning.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Safari uses a Google owned and operated blacklist. If Safari is seeing it, shouldn't that mean that it is in the Google blacklist? Maybe Firefox/Avast is tied to it as well?

Remove ads