• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post Links Broken

Neither do I understand you. this thread was about fixing all the [thread] and [post] links that were not ported from vBulletin. Some of the [url] links became new.enworld.org. But that doesn't fix the [thread] and [post] tags in many forum posts.

Cleon

Legend
These have been modified, please confirm.

Thanks!

Thanks Back!

That seems to have fixed it. I did a search of the "view page source" for some old threads, including the one I noticed the problem. No "new.enworld.org" text strings appeared so it looks like that particular problem's been solved.

Did notice a few other broken internal links, all rather old ones that still included a forum in their addresses.

For example, the "Original thread" link in the first post of the Converting Monsters from Dungeon Magazine (Part Two) thread is a broken link to http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-monster-talk/78935-converting-monsters-dungeon-magazine.html rather than the Converting monsters from Dungeon Magazine working link to Part One.

Remove ads