• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Polyhedron Mecha

Read the news blurb about the upcoming Polyhedron mag... and it features mecha!

I haven't drilled down the threads but didn't see anything about it yet so thought I'd start talking about it.

From the blurb it sounds like the influence of 80s mecha shows that came to the USA. Anyone know if that is the inspiration? Will it be a setting or general rules?

I'm a mecha fan from pretty far back... I never really watched Tetsuwan Atomu or Tetsujin-28 but were aware of them. My love comes from the early brave robots (Mazinger-Z, Raideen, Getter Robo) that used to be shown here in Hawaii when I was a kid. Later, I fell in love with Macross and Zeta Gundam and a whole slew of 80's anime that rarely made it to the states (Macross and Mospeada in the form of Robotech being the exception)...

I haven't found a rpg that really captured the spirit or fun/action of mecha anime yet. Hopefully this one will do well.

Any thoughts? other fans? :)

Edit: WHOOPS stupid me... I guess I didn't bother to look at the Polyhedron Thread just down the page... My apologies.

Nothing to see here... move along, move along...

Last edited:

Remove ads