• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PM: Off the Edge of the Map (Fantasy Craft) (OPEN SPOTS!)

Psion

Adventurer
There is now a free spot in this game.

In other news, I have a batch of characters brewing. They still need names, and I have a few more I want to throw in the mix, but so far I have:

1. Milaena - Captain of the ship with a shady past (Female human - ruthless corsair - Captain / Soldier / Swashbuckler )
  2. A bosun's mate who's not quite what he seems ( Male ? Guardian Assassin )
  3. Tinpot - A clockwork brassman who accidentally got programmed into having sentience, and is not interested in going home to his creators (Clockwork Unborn - Rogue - Burglar)
  4. Vivienne - Navigator, sharpshooter, and blacksheep of her family (Female Human - Savvy Dragoon - Explorer)
  5. Starling - Survivor who has vowed revenge against the chaos marauders (Female Human - Agile Acrobat - Martial Artist )
  6. A wily schemer with a mistress in every port ( Male Human - ? Fencer - Courtier)
  7. A halfling apothecary and acting physician of the ship, but with a particular talent with things that go boom (and do other useful thing) (Male Pech - Physician - Keeper / Alchemist)
  8. A dwarf merchant, who knows what every good dwarf merchant should know: how to protect his stuff! (Male Dwarf - Merchant - Soldier / Courtier)

Still considering ideas for 4 more characters. Remaining races are:
Elf, Human, Saurian

Remaining classes I want to cover are:
Mage, Priest, Scout, Sage

Queenie

Queen of Everything
:erm:

I'm really sorry to say that Fenris and I won't be able to make the gameday this time around. I haven't been able to get enough done in regard to my upcoming surgery and because of the surgery money is also a concern. I'm really, really sorry and we will totally miss everyone :.-(

And Alan, thank you so much for the offer to stay at your place. Bella will be sad to hear she won't be meeting your girls.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads