• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E PHB III or 4E PHB which is first?

Which will come first?

• 4th Edition Players Handbook

Votes: 42 42.0%
  • PHB 3

Votes: 38 38.0%
  • Other, Explain

Votes: 20 20.0%

• Poll closed .

Nightchilde-2

First Post
Felon said:
Anyone know of any marketing studies that compare the sales figures of adventures to sourcebooks?

Market studies, I'm not sure of.

But I haven't sold a single adventure since I've had my store up and running. Not a SINGLE ONE.

Just_Hal

First Post
Felon said:
Anyone know of any marketing studies that compare the sales figures of adventures to sourcebooks?

Marketing studies no, but overall it is true, adventures do not sell well. Some companies do well with adventures Necromancer and Goodman, Green Ronin, those are the only 3 I can think of that sell well enough to keep producing profitable adventures at this time.

Malhavoc is an exception to every rule, it is Monte ;)

Razz

Banned
Banned
I really don't think the lack of people buying 3E books means it's time for a 4E. With that mentality, D&D will go down the drain as many will practically quit the game then get stuck spending thousands of dollars on a whole new edition, or people just get pissed and start pirating 4E supplements just so they can stick it to "The Man."

I think if people slowly stop purchasing 3E books, well, it's time for WotC to go in a different direction with their 3E books, that's what it means.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads