• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Sorry about the delay. I WILL post this evening when I have more time and get the goblins' turn done. Unfortunately, I no longer have net access at work during the day. So it's either morning or evening posting for me now. I can tell you quickly that Periwinkle misses with her attack though.

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Periwinkle's shot nearly get the goblin, but it manages to dodge her bolt at the last second.

-The goblins attack! G2 stays where he is and swings it's morningstar at Kona'i, but misses. G3 and G4 move toward the rest of the group. Kona'i gets an attack of opportunity against G3 as it goes by. Assuming it makes it by, G3 attacks Xir, while G4 attacks Dair. If G3 makes it through Kona'is AoO, it still misses Xir, but G4 wallops Dair hard in the head and drops the halfling hard to the now bloody ground.

-I need an AoO attack roll from Kona'i, and Xir/Kona'i/Peladus/Periwinkle can do their turns as well then.

[sblock=Init and Status]22- Dair -2/8 hp
21- Peladus 6/6 hp
21- Periwinkle 7/7 hp
14- G1: unconscious after 9 dmg
14- G2
14- G3
14- G4
14- G5: unconscious after 6 dmg
6- Xir 21/21 hp
5- Kona'i 8/10 hp[/sblock]
G2 attacks Kona'i, G3 attacks Xir, G4 attacks Dair. (1d20+2=4, 1d6=4, 1d20+2=6, 1d6=5, 1d20+2=22, 1d6=5)
Crit confirmation roll vs. Dair. (1d20+2,1d6=[20, 2], [2])
attachment.php

Attachments

• PH2-Goblins4.JPG
    PH2-Goblins4.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 240

covaithe

Explorer
Periwinkle frowns and scolds the goblins. "Hey, that isn't very nice! Stop hitting my friends, you... you brute!" She moves to Dair's side and administers a flick of her healing wand, bringing the halfling back to consciousness.

ooc: step to B4, ready wand, use wand, heals 4.

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus reviews his tactical options and starts to reach for a Shield scroll, then shrugs, grinning, steps back, and reloads his crossbow instead.

"It's you or me, little fellow," he says gaily as he takes aim and fires.

OOC: 5 ft step to A3. Still against G4. I forgot that Peladus has Point Blank Shot (not that it would have helped on the last shot), so his attack is +4 and damage 1d8+1.

I assume that Dair is still down, so I'm not firing into melee. :D

IC and I are still not friends. :.-(

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Sorry for my absence. Seems I wasn't the only one though. I haven't been able to log on to ENWorld for the last 3 days. Couldn't connect to the site. Fixed now it seems so GAME ON! =D

-Kona'i tries to hit the goblin as it goes past, but can't connect.

-Xir tumbles by the goblin and stabs it with his blade, leaving it staggering and barely on it's feet.

- Kona'i tries to hit the goblin in front of him again, but still can't connect.

-Dair continues to bleed. (Failed 10% check to stabilize)

-Peladus fires a bolt and brings down the goblin he aimed at, nearly skewering it through the throat. (Failed crit confirm roll)

-Periwinkle moves to Dair's side and heals him just enough to bring the halfling to consciousness with the wand.

-The disabled goblin (G3) takes a shaky step back away from the awakening Dair while its only remaining ally wallops Kona'i with it's morningstar for 6 damage.

-Xir, Kona'i, Dair, Peladus, and Periwinkle can go...

[sblock=Inits & Status]22- Dair 1/8 hp
21- Peladus 6/6 hp
21- Periwinkle 7/7 hp
14- G1: unconscious after 9 dmg
14- G2
14- G3: 5 damage, disabled
14- G4: unconscious after 6 dmg
14- G5: unconscious after 6 dmg
6- Xir 21/21 hp
5- Kona'i 2/10 hp[/sblock]
attachment.php

Stabilizing check (1d100=28)
Peladus crossbow attack at G4 (1d20+4=24, 1d8+1=6)
Peladus crit confirm roll. (1d20+4=5, 1d8+1=8)
G2 attacks Kona'i (1d20+2=20, 1d6=6)

Attachments

• PH2-Goblins5.JPG
    PH2-Goblins5.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

lukfugl

First Post
OOC: Ouch!

Kona'i flinches and goes black for a second when hit by the goblin in front of him. Desperate and infuriated, he breaks composure and mutters a curse. With the venom still dripping from his lips he swings again with his staff, making a lovely sounding crack against his foe's skull. He grins as he shifts his weight back onto his left leg and tries to introduce the goblin's trachea to his right foot...

[sblock=Rolls]Flurry of blows, one with QS, the other with Unarmed Strike. First is 1d20+1=16 to hit for 1d6+3=6 damage, second is 1d20+1=13 to hit for 1d6+3=7 damage.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Loss of composure seems to be an effective tactic for the monk. His quarterstaff cracks the skull of the goblin in front of him, and the only thing that stops his kick from landing is that the goblin is falling backwards unconscious and out of the range of his foot.

-Xir, Dair, Peladus and Periwinkle...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads