• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Deal. I assume Periwinkle could help finish healing our boy Xir then (rest will heal everyone else). He needs 10hp (8 or 6 in healing, he'll do 2 after rest, or 4 if attended w/ someone w/ Heal).

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: Deal. I assume Periwinkle could help finish healing our boy Xir then (rest will heal everyone else). He needs 10hp (8 or 6 in healing, he'll do 2 after rest, or 4 if attended w/ someone w/ Heal).

ooc: That seemed like a lot to me, so I went back and checked, and Periwinkle already healed Xir up to full here.

Phoenix8008

First Post
After a good night's rest in Luther's cave, the group feels healed and refreshed when they awake. Saying their farewells, the party sets off down the tunnels into the dark once more.

With the help of the map and guided by Dair's uncanny knack, the group passes all of the Hunter's traps without incident. The make their way further down the tunnel and several hours pass without trouble.

OOC: I need listen checks from everyone please. :angel:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Xir stays well hidden, but concentrates more on that than on hearing his surroundings. Peladus and Covaithe hear nothing out of the ordinary.

[sblock=Kona'i]The monk hears movement up ahead. Multiple small footsteps. And a little conversation in some low tongue.[/sblock]

lukfugl

First Post
Kona'i carefully but quickly weaves his way to the front of the party. Catching Dair's (ooc: or Xir's, if he's actually in the lead) attention, he first holds a finger to his lips then makes a cupping motion around his ear.

Remove ads