• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir looks at the others readying to depart. Should we not rest before venturing? I am still wounded and I am unsure of the readiness of our spirit.

lukfugl

First Post
OOC: D'oh, I had assumed resting happened, but now realize it was never mentioned explicitly. Can we assume the latter half of our conversation with Luther happened in the morning? If not, Kona'i is more than willing to rest as well. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: D'oh, I had assumed resting happened, but now realize it was never mentioned explicitly. Can we assume the latter half of our conversation with Luther happened in the morning? If not, Kona'i is more than willing to rest as well. :)
OOC: If anybody really needed to rest, you can have done so I guess. I thought since everybody already slept right before coming down the tunnel, maybe that wasn't needed. But if anybody wanted to, we can say that everybody did rest.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Pedalus used a spell or two, but I think that and Xir's HP are the only things we'd regain by resting. I'll defer to them on the resting question.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Peladus has a Burning Hands spell prepared. The other offensive first level spell he knows is Ray of Enfeeblement. It didn't work against the choker but could be helpful if (when) we run into something tough.

Up to you - Peladus is the sort of guy who would risk it but you might prefer that your comrade be a (little) better prepared.

Halford

First Post
OOC: Lets go for it and rest, we don't seem to have any reason not to and a few extra spells and hp could mean less damage to Dair. ;)

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: OK, Peladus will drop Burning Hands, since he's unlikely to be in the front rank (I hope) and will go with a second Ray of Enfeeblement.

Remove ads