• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH1: The Darque Demense (Bront judging)

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
[sblock=Phoenix]I kinda assumed we were in the room as the voice said “Just pull the lever down so that you may exit the room.” Turns out that it might be a handy assumption. Hehe.[/sblock]

After a slight pause, Eleria adds (to the house), “And what of the secret door concealed in this room. What would you have us do with that? Huh!”

In a lower voice to the others, “There is an anomaly in the western wall. I think it is some kind of concealed door.”

GDI7007

First Post
In a slightly sarcastic tone, "Perhaps Eleria, if you pulled the lever then you would see that it opens that very door thus providing the exit which I mentioned before." Then in a more earnest tone, "Have I once lied to you? Threatened, yes. As your actions threaten me. But I have not lied..."

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
OOC: Awww. And I thought it was a bit of borderline LARPing; switching accounts specifically for the house character. In the meantime, I shall resume my conversation... with that same house! :p

"Why are you so interested that we pull this lever. Huh? When we could just go back the way we came... or... when we could go through this portal."

She takes a step towards the portal, kind of threatening and taunting the voice.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I understand if you do not wish to trust me, but I know for a fact that you CANNOT 'just go back the other way' and I suspect that you shall only come to further harm if you attempt to use that portal." The voice says, seemingly sincerely. "Therefore, pulling the lever to open the door out of here seems to be one of your few options. But by all means, prove me wrong. I shall be interested to see what becomes of you if you manage to get into the portal..."

WarlockLord

First Post
"Well...the return of the talking house!" comments Abdul, picking up a stone and tossing it through the portal. "Why did the wizard go through the portal? To get to the other side! Ha!

Abdul will observe the result of his stone-tossing.

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
"I think we should check out the secret door first. If it does lead outside of the house, I can hopefully acquire some additional potions before we continue, or consider resting. I assume that the portal will be here when we return."

Remove ads