• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PbtA Games: Sell One Well +

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Gaiman was friends with Adams and Pratchett and peers with all of the British invasion comic book creators of the early 1990s. He had a hell of a Rolodex back in the day.

And yeah, if my timeline is anything to go by, Gaiman is 50% of all content on Bluesky, so he'd probably answer if someone asked about whether he's been approached about an RPG and why one never materialized. I can't imagine he thinks an RPG publisher could/should back up a dump truck of money to his house -- he's too well-versed in geek media to think there's that kind of money in it.
I would like a 90's era Vertigo RPG, with John Constantine, Swamp Thing, non-Endless Sandman characters, Black Orchid, Prez, Shade the Changing Man, Animal Man, etc etc...

And yes of course there are a bunch of games, even some PbtAs, that could slide into that space (Urban Shadows for example) with some modification... But I want an Ooompa (Tim Hunter) Loompa (Doom Patrol) NOW Daddy!

Remove ads