• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E PathfinderRPG Beta Released!

Firebeetle

Explorer
I don't see what the big deal is. Pathfinder came out months ago, in an unrated version. The Viking costumes are really cool, if incredibly inaccurate. The only real surprise is that Russell Means is in it, and that's not really a big surprise. :p

Darrin Drader

Explorer
I don't see what the big deal is. Pathfinder came out months ago, in an unrated version. The Viking costumes are really cool, if incredibly inaccurate. The only real surprise is that Russell Means is in it, and that's not really a big surprise. :p

To be honest, I actually quite like it. Not since Conan has a fantasy movie really captured such unadulterated brutality. Of course this leads me to want another Conan movie rather than a Pathfinder sequel, but I really like it for what it is.

Firebeetle

Explorer
To be honest, I actually quite like it. Not since Conan has a fantasy movie really captured such unadulterated brutality. Of course this leads me to want another Conan movie rather than a Pathfinder sequel, but I really like it for what it is.

There was talk of a Conan sequel with The Rock as Conan's upstart son, but then Arnold became governor

<Arnold accent> Now that I am Governor of California, when state legislators run for office, the will really be RUNNING </end Arnold accent>

Remove ads