• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation Recruitment

biotech66

Explorer
As for Monday if you just have a character concept, you don't need to be super specific we what you have. I just want to get us up and a running. We'll have mostly RP and questions the first day. Sound good?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Sorry bud! You have to do a PFS legal character. I want this legal, and I'll give out some chronicle out of the deal!

Yeah, no problem. It is just a concept I worked over the vacation. I should have read the thread first, post second

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
As for Monday if you just have a character concept, you don't need to be super specific we what you have. I just want to get us up and a running. We'll have mostly RP and questions the first day. Sound good?
Sure, I have that already, I think. Working OT, so might catch some time to work on it. I just don't like to commit/promise anything on weekends in case I decide to flake lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Vespernys Belsay, Human Fighter

Okay, I got her done.

s6k2ux.jpg

Vespernys Belsay, Human Fighter

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Just to highjack the thread for a moment. Any one of you experts know how I could get claws on a kobold at first level?

I can get always-on claws as natural attacks ranger, but it takes two levels away from fighter

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Just to highjack the thread for a moment. Any one of you experts know how I could get claws on a kobold at first level?

I can get always-on claws as natural attacks ranger, but it takes two levels away from fighter

No, sorry. I'm actually not a system mastery guy. I only have one character I play that is not core rule book. Maybe ask on the Paizo forums or the Pathfinder forum here?

Remove ads