• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Beginner Box Character Creator Released

Imaro

Legend
Hero Lab just released the character creator for the Pathfinder Beginner Box here... Starter Edition - Hero Lab - Lone Wolf Development

It also includes the Barbarian class from the player download Paizo provided. Have to say this was a really cool move on the part of both Paizo and Hero Lab. Paizo just really continues to impress me with the way they handle their business and customers.

NOTE: Not sure if this would be better served in a different section of the forum, but if the mods do... please move the thread to the appropriate place.

IronWolf

blank
I am looking forward to trying this out later this weekend. I like the full blown version for Pathfinder. Assuming this Beginner Box Hero Lab release is if the sme quality it will be a great tool for folks starting I out with the Beginner Box. Plan on getting IronPup's character he created last weekend into it as the first test.

GreyLord

Legend
Nice post, just d/l'd it and will give it a shot. Never used HL stuff, but I'll give it a shot on this and see how I like it.

IronWolf

blank
I installed the new Hero Lab on my Windows machine a little bit ago. I put in the first character IronPup made last weekend and true to Hero Lab fashion found an error I had made when helping him! Seems like a great package. I plan on playing with it a bit more later today and hope to get a review of it up on my blog.

Remove ads