• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo's Facebook page and the article on sexism

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
I might get in trouble for this one, but why was did the picture of a 50 foot Seoni make it to the ENWorld front page but the article on the decreasing sexism in the game industry that was posted not a few hours later did not?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think you've largely answered your own question when you say:

...that was posted not a few hours later...

Pesky linear time doing all that passing and stuff! :)

But the long version: because I don't work 24/7, and the latter was posted at about 1am my time. It'll be in today's news. I'm a lot of timezones away from Seattle.

Last edited:

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
And thanks. I am still smarting from getting a pre-ban warning on the Battletech boards for posting borderline obscene and political material for linking that article. This more than anything will open up my wallet for a community supporter account.

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
Just the open attitude and the idea that sexism and harassment isn't a political discussion as if the other side had something to contribute and that instead it is a human rights issue. Sorry just been doing a lot of debate about this in my head.

Remove ads