• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [PAIZO/DUNGEON/POLY] Living Greyhawk Journal - when do we get more?

Olive

Explorer
Erik Mona said:
Dungeon 103's got a follow-up to the Bright Desert article that presents the Epic stats for Rary, stats for some of his buddies, and info on desert trolls and desert centaurs. After that I've got a boatload of stuff including more paladins from Gary Holian, a couple cities, new monsters, more places of mystery and other fun stuff. I can't promise LGJ in every issue, but it'll be a lot more regular from here on out since we'll be cutting down to 4 mini-games per year.

--Erik

Thanks Erik! Looking forward to it. I don't mind if they're not every issue if they're as big and meaty as the bright desert one.

Welverin

First Post
thanks

Erik Mona said:
Dungeon 103's got a follow-up to the Bright Desert article that presents the Epic stats for Rary, stats for some of his buddies, and info on desert trolls and desert centaurs. After that I've got a boatload of stuff including more paladins from Gary Holian, a couple cities, new monsters, more places of mystery and other fun stuff.

Ooh, nifty!

Any chance you can talk Sean into doing more Enchiridion of the Fiend-Sage articles?

Oh and mark me down on the list of people wanitng more articles for the SWRPG.

Graf

Explorer
I'm not a greyhawk fan. Having said that I thought the Paladins article was great. Quality combinations of mechanics and story that would have been good for just about any game.
Better in some ways(though obviously less plentiful), I thought, than the paladin oriented Dragon issue earlier in the year.

It's content like this (in poly) that makes me wonder why "hard-cord D&D playerz" complain about the books merger...

JeffB

Legend
Erik Mona said:
Dungeon 103's got a follow-up to the Bright Desert article that presents the Epic stats for Rary, stats for some of his buddies, and info on desert trolls and desert centaurs. After that I've got a boatload of stuff including more paladins from Gary Holian, a couple cities, new monsters, more places of mystery and other fun stuff. I can't promise LGJ in every issue, but it'll be a lot more regular from here on out since we'll be cutting down to 4 mini-games per year.

--Erik

YIPPIE!!!

I love it when Erik is in charge :D

As a suggestion (besides Seans Fiend Sage work, which I'd also like to see), how about an update or return to series on the classic GH adventures...not neccessarily adventures themselves, but Minor works on the places, events, wht's happening now, adventure hooks..that sort of thing. I know the Vault was recently done in Dragon/LGJ, but things like Ghost Tower, Tamoachan, WPM, ToH, LCoT, FToT, Saltmarsh, etc. Things that might amke these adventures playable again 15 years later (in the campaign timeline)

Stupid suggestion I reckon, but I'd like to see it.

And get crackin' Sean :D

Umbrage

First Post
Erik Mona said:

--Erik

Are there plans to continue the City of Greyhawk series that were started in the LGJ magazines? (the ones that detailed the numbered locations on the city map)

Umbrage

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'd be a lot more likely to buy Poly if it had more LGJ in it. Of course, I think that it belongs in Dragon, but it isn't up to me. I've always found the articles to be useful, even though I don't run a Greyhawk campaign.

I'll resist the urge to display my confusion over those who say GH or FR articles are useless to them becasue they don't game in those worlds. Oooops, I guess I won't.

Remove ads