• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other World Creations website has expired!!!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Apparently their domain has expired... half a year ago, and they haven't renewed it.

At least, if you go to their website http://www.otherwolds.cx or try to write them an e-mail, you receive that answer...

Does anybody knows anything?

BTW, they are the publishers of the new Forbidden Kigndoms. The company went well last week, the book has been just published...

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
talien said:
I can confidently say that Otherworlds is fine -- at least, it was when I spoke to Hyrum on June 10.

I've sent him an email about it. I'm sure they'll get the issue resolved shortly.

Mike "Talien" Tresca
http://www.retromud.org/talien

I also received e-mails from him last week, and everything seemed
normal. I know this is a bizarre problem with their domain registrar.

I've tried to e-mail Hyrum, but his e-mail address doesn't work...

HyrumOWC

First Post
Do not fear, we're still here. :)

The company that controls the domains for Christmas Island was sold, again, and there's been a mixup. We're working on fixing it ASAP and the site should be up soon.

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner, but Dave and I have been in Portland doing an FK signing at Rainy Day Games and I just got home today.

Hyrum.

HyrumOWC

First Post
Horacio said:

I also received e-mails from him last week, and everything seemed
normal. I know this is a bizarre problem with their domain registrar.

I've tried to e-mail Hyrum, but his e-mail address doesn't work...

Everything should be working now, we're just waiting for the DNS numbers to filter through again. (sigh)

If anyone needs to reach me, you can send email to "ashaman@adelphia.net".

Hyrum.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads