• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other systems?

Dalamar

Adventurer
I just noticed that all the games played here are d20. Has anybody thought of running games with other systems?
I for one would like to test Mage: the Ascension (had the book for about half year and no chance yet to play)

Welrain

First Post
Hi,

I was throwing around the idea of running Exalted or Godlike on these here boards...but obviously ENWORLD is a d20 website therefore I thought the idea would be a non-starter so I never pushed the idea further.

Perhaps Morrus would clarify if we are allowed to run non-d20 system message board games here?

Tokiwong

First Post
Welrain said:
Hi,

I was throwing around the idea of running Exalted or Godlike on these here boards...but obviously ENWORLD is a d20 website therefore I thought the idea would be a non-starter so I never pushed the idea further.

Perhaps Morrus would clarify if we are allowed to run non-d20 system message board games here?

well if you need a place I run them I have my own messageboard... here.

I would love to do Exalted

Remove ads