• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other Good Boards

Solauren

Explorer
Hello Everyone.

Besides ENWorld and the Wizards of the Coast Forums, can anyone point me to some other good D&D3X/D20 Boards? I have no trouble finding websites, but finding GOOD web-boards seems to be a skill I lack.

Thanks

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
That's pretty much it for good 3x board, IMHO. RPGnet has a d20 System forum but most of its content consists largely of duplicated ENworld or WotC threads -- and, for some reason, there is an active effort by certain parties who dislike 3x to troll the RPGnet forum.

[Edit: Oh, and I guess I should add that Canonfire has some decent 3x discussion, though if you have no interest in Greyhawk, it probably won't be too useful to you.]

Last edited:

Greylock

First Post
Check out the forums on the websites of your preferred publishers, besides Wizards that is. Most of them have decent boards. Activity varies, but they are all good.

Ancient History

First Post
I have found Dicefreaks to be pretty good. Unfortunately, their website has disappeared over the last month and I don't know if they have moved. Anybody know whats going on there?

Ry

Explorer
You know, EN World is really where it's at, IMO. Sometimes you have to pump some extra juice into it though.

Arkhandus

First Post
I'll just mention that, if you're looking for more ideas/material than what's normally listed in a forum.....just scroll down near the bottom and change the drop-down bars for what threads to display. Normally it only displays threads from the past month or something like that, but the forums have something like a year or a couple of years worth of threads that just aren't normally displayed because they're older.

And yeah, I'd say that EN World and the Wizards of the Coast forums, and maybe the GitP/OotS forums, are probably the only good sources of material and ideas. RPGnet's d20/D&D Spotlight forum isn't as active and just has less interesting material.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Ancient History said:
I have found Dicefreaks to be pretty good. Unfortunately, their website has disappeared over the last month and I don't know if they have moved. Anybody know whats going on there?
black ops, I hear.

I'll second the suggestion of publisher forums: Green Ronin (particularly True20 boards), Malhavoc and Mongoose all have lots of material, as do some of the others.

Personally, I think RPGnet's d20 section is worth a look. And the more people who do that, the better it'll be.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads