• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) To all my friends from the IRs and ENWorld

zouron

First Post
edena my friend, sad to hear you are going away. If you feel like it send out an email when you return or leave an adress, because personally I do not wish to loss contact with such a grand friend as you.

good luck, best of wishes, make a speedy recovery..

He isn't ill... you might want to read the post again. It's more complicated and it goes a tad deeper then just a recovery as from an illness sadly enough. We've felt along with Edena for a long time now, almost a year. That means for those in the IR games. We still feel with him and hope he can handle his grief and pains.

And oeeeee Zouron the evil... *tremble*

Who the hell let you out of Ravenloft or are they using those damned new parole thingies there now as well?

Damn that burocracy... it even *defiles* ravenloft... the HERETICS!! I knew those people in red cloaks and those hoods on were trouble the first time I saw them! :p

Btw Zouron... I tried to send Edena a mail with newyears wishes and stuff but the mail adress proved invalid. You've got a adress to which we can mail that is still active? William had the same problem.

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
umm none that is valid I fear sowwy :-( and I use to have an address as well but not sure if that is valid either :-(

and what me in ravenloft? bah! I escaped of course, no sucky prison can keep zouron the dark in chains for long and soon! from my fortress from which I devour the essences of the ancient beings living in this foul plane! (hey I can pretend that I have more influence now then I did in the IR can't I? hehe)

But the fact that you are out, also means we can **** you now... :D

But lets leave those kinda words out of this thread, feels wrong and a tad disrespectfull.

Last edited:

Remove ads