• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Something To Keep In Mind When Reading Reviews Of Episode II

Ristamar

Adventurer
Terrible indeed, but hardly unbelievable... especially coming out of the mouth of a confused teenager bumbling for words to say to the girl with which he's utterly infatuated.

Though it may come as a shock, at the age of 17, not everyone can be a suave mofo' like Lando Calrissian... or as Han called him, an "old smoothie." *snicker*

El_Gringo

First Post
Yeah, who could forget some of the most memorable lines from the original trilogy? :rolleyes:

Luke: (farmboy whine) But I wanted to go to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!

Wicket: Yub yub!

I swear, there's no pleasing some people unless there's some incest in a movie.

Welverin

First Post
Gizzard [/i][B]But I think it is fair to ask what you got out of the movie; for TPM I remember some nice CGI cities said:
I concentrate more on the visual aspects of storytelling than the verbal. I use words, but they?re more part of the soundtrack. I don?t do ?talking head? movies.

Knowing this is it surprising that now that he finally has the tools to properly realize his vision for the look of his movies that the rest of it is left lacking? It?s kind of like a kid who just got a new toy and forgets to feed his pet because he?s to busy playing. It?s what I think happened to TPM.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads